- Operating temperature: 0 to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -20 to 70°C
- Power: 10.0 to 15.5 Volts provided via vehicle battery
- Package size: 24 * 15 * 4 cm
- Package weight: Approx. 276 g
- Power Source: Battery
- Reads and clears generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and turns off check engine light. It enables you to figure out why the CEL is turned on like a professional, and immediately turn off the inspection engine light after proper maintenance.
- The scanner works on all 1996 and newer cars & trucks that are OBDII compliant ( including KWP2000, ISO2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN).
- Easy to use with one plug-in; Highly reliable and accurate.
- Supports multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer’s specific codes.
- Easy-to-read crystal-clear backlit 2-line LCD display.
- Safely communicates with the on-board computer.
- No batteries needed-powered via detachable OBDII cable.
- Auto diagnostic scanner x 1 pc
- 16 PIN Standard OBD2 cable x 1 pc