Interchange Part Number:
1.Restores ABS function and performance caused by failed wheel speed sensor
2.Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
3.Manufactured with GM Original Equipment specification for fit, form, and function
4.International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
(1) Clean the sensor installation point. Clean the contact surface using a wire brush or, if required, with sandpaper.
(2) Replace the wheel speed sensor. Please make sure that the sensor cable is properly routed and fixed in place.
(3) Observe the tightening torque. Comply with any torque values specified by the vehicle manufacturer.
(4) Delete the stored fault.
(5) As a result of the diagnostics work on the vehicle, additional faults may be detected by the control unit. These must be deleted before the test drive.
(6) After carrying out the test drive, we recommend querying all control units and deleting the stored faults.
ABS Sensor 96473222 x 1 pcs
Compatible For Chevrolet
Engine: 1.2, 1.4, 1.5
Chevrolet Aveo T250, T255 [2005-2020] Saloon
Chevrolet Aveo T250, T255 [2005-2020] Hatchback
Chevrolet Aveo T250, T255 [2005-2016] Saloon
Chevrolet Aveo T250, T255 [2005-2011] Hatchback
Engine: 1.2, 1.4
Chevrolet Aveo/Kalos T200 [2003-2008] Saloon
Chevrolet Aveo/Kalos T200 [2003-2008] Hatchback
Engine: 1.2, 1.4
Chevrolet Kalos T250, T255 [2005-2020] Saloon
Chevrolet Kalos T250, T255 [2005-2018] Saloon
Chevrolet Kalos — [2005-2019] Hatchback
Chevrolet Kalos — [2005-2011] Saloon
Engine: 1.2, 1.5
Daewoo Kalos KLAS [2002-2020] Hatchback
Daewoo Kalos KLAS [2002-2011] Hatchback