- Color: Red
- Item Weight: 9.1 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 4.34 x 2.74 x 0.8 inches
- Voltage: 12 volts
- The scanner can be used to check engine lights. This tester is an easy-to-use plug-and-play check engine code reader that can read and clear codes. This small code scanner can retrieve generic manufacturer-specific codes and pending codes, and display DTC definitions on the TFT color screen. It can check the engine-related failure codes to quickly and clearly find the cause of the error.
- The automatic barcode reader is most useful in diagnosing continuous monitoring faults (such as engine misfires and fuel control problems). When an emission-related failure occurs, the OBD II system not only sets the code, but also records a snapshot of the vehicle’s operating parameters to help identify the problem. This set of values is called freeze frame data and may include important engine parameters, such as engine RPM, vehicle speed, air quality, engine load, fuel pressure, fuel correction value, engine coolant temperature, ignition timing advance, or closed loop state.
- The scanner support DTC definition. The definition will be displayed below the code. It provides you with a simpler way to read and quickly understand the meaning of the detected fault code. Saving time to search for code meaning online.
- The car diagnostic scanner tool has an I/M preparation function, which can check the operation of the vehicle emission system that complies with OBD2. It includes a specific number of vehicle monitors, such as misfire monitors, fuel system monitors, integrated component monitors, O2 sensors, EVAP systems, etc., which can help your vehicle get ready Pass the annual smoke inspection.
- Auto diagnostic scanner x 1pcs