- Vehicle Service Type: Universal
- Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C
- External Power: 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via
- Product Dimensions: 7.83 x 4.11 x 1.48 inches
- Item Weight: 2 pounds
- The fault scanner has a unique patented one-click ready key, which can quickly perform state emission readiness inspection and driving cycle verification. The troubleshooting code function can prompt and guide technicians to find the cause of the fault code faster, thereby saving diagnosis and Repair time is a good helper for work.
- It can be used to check engine lights. This tester is an easy-to-use plug-and-play check engine code reader that can read and clear codes. Check engine code reader provides complete OBDII diagnosis by pulling DTC, reads real-time data stream of various sensors, captures freeze frame data to show how the problem occurs, and can even perform on-board monitoring test (mode 6).O2 monitor tests and component tests are used to check misfires and fuel systems to locate the damaged O2 sensor and find the cause of the inspection engine light (CEL) and help you turn it off in the most effective way.
- DOXMALL M10 provides a dynamic diagnostic scanner with DTC search and DTC Breaker functions, which can immediately show you the definition and description of DTC! The scanner is the most complete and cost-effective OBD2 barcode reader, suitable for home mechanics and 4S repair shop for solving engine light problems and daily quick inspections.
- Works on all 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN). Also, it’s supported 3 Language including English, French and Spanish.
- OBD2 auto diagnostic scanner x 1 pc.