- Display: 2.8″ TFT color screen
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C
- Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
- Supported Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
- Dimensions: 145 x 94 x 32 mm
- Weight: 0.6 kg
- The OBDII code reader is a professional car scanner for Mercedes-Benz, and it is one of the simplest and fastest solutions to malfunctions. It is suitable for independent maintenance personnel, professional garages and technicians to quickly scan and perform automatic system tests to determine which control modules are installed on the vehicle and provide an overview of diagnostic fault codes. It includes not only basic functions-reading and erasing codes, but also advanced functions-driving, activation, adaptation, initialization, learning/re-learning, adjustment and coding.
- The scanner allows you to activate or control vehicle systems or components, making the inspection of electronic components such as switches, sensors, replays and actuators a simple task. To ensure that the components to be tested are in good condition, this Mercedes-Benz scanning tool also allows you to recalibrate, adjust or configure certain components after repair or replacement.
- This Mercedes-Benz OBD2 scanner displays real-time sensor data in text and graphics, allowing you to view two graphics at the same time and merge them into one for comparison. The one-key automatic scanning function can identify the plug-in to read the information, which greatly saves time.
- It offers such useful information for entry-level pro and savvy DIYer that they can quickly and efficiently troubleshoot OBD2/EOBD problems on today’s vehicles. In addition, it’s 2.8’’ TFT color screen and hot keys for I/M readiness test, and reading/clearing DTCs make it excellent value for money.
- Automotive diagnostic scanner x 1 pc.