Wired or wireless: wired
Size name: 90x54x12mm
Package weight: 205 grams
Screen size: 3.5 inches
Ambient temperature: -40℃-+80℃
Air pressure: 86-106KPa
Relative humidity: 10%-95%
Environmental sound: <= 60dB
Sound level: >= 30dB (A)
Working voltage: 9V/16Vdc (12Vdc / 400mA)
Compatible cars: OBDII or EUOBD2 cars
The main functions of HUD:
1. Plug and play connection with any vehicle that supports OBDII or EUOBD2;
2. 3.5-inch HD display
3. Multi-color design, the screen is clearer and easier to read
4. Nanotechnology eliminates double reflection and makes it clearer
5. Rich content: speed, RPM, water temperature, voltage, single driving distance, low pressure warning, high water temperature warning, speeding warning, free switching between kilometers and miles.
6. Automatic power on/off: HUD is powered on and off with the car, and the car battery is effectively protected by manual switch mode
7. 5-level brightness adjustment, automatic and manual brightness adjustment modes
1. Car speed. When the speed of the car exceeds 150KM/H, the icon displays an alarm
2. Car speed. When the engine speed exceeds 5000R, the speed icon flashes to give an alarm
3. The water temperature of the water tank. When the water temperature is higher than 120 degrees, the icon flashes to alarm
4. Instant voltage. When the voltage is lower than 11V, the icon area will flash and alarm
Speed, gear, RPM is very important, high-grade with low speed or low-grade with high speed are bad habits, not good for the HUD and the car. Thus you need a HUD, and can see the display information more quickly.
Normally, any gear speed is not less than 1500, or more than 2500 (only if you are in top grade). Out of this range, you’d better promptly downshift or upshift, develop good driving habits. Both beneficial for your car and yourself.
Head Up Display HUD03 x 1 pcs
The OBD2 interface and protocol are not compatible with the following cars:
1. European and American cars produced before 2004
2. Asian cars produced before 2007
3. American Dodge, Jeep and all American cars produced before 2004;
4. France FAT, DS, PEUGEOT, Citroen, Renault, etc.
5. Japan Suzuki, Mazda and all Japanese cars produced before 2008.
6. Some models of South Korea’s Kia and Hyundai.
7. Oil and electric hybrid, diesel-powered cars, pickup trucks, SUVs, ORVs.
8. Following special vehicles: Nissan Rouge 2014, Nissan Frontier 2012, Nissan Sunny N17 model 2012, Nissan Note 2006, Nissan Murano 2007, Nissan Livina 2008, Nissan Murano 2007, Nissan G11 2009, Honda HRV 2016, Honda CRV 2016, Honda Jazz 2010, Honda Jazz 2014, Honda CR-V 2008, Honda V6 2010, Honda Element 2010, Toyota Altis 2016, Toyota fortuner 2014, Toyota Hilux Vigo 2015, Toyota PORTE 2009, Nissan Altima 2005 Years, Mitsubishi Outlander 2016, Ford Galaxy 2005, Ford Taurus 2003, BMW X5 Diesel 2013, Chrysler Town and Country 2007, Lincoln Towncar 2003, Renault Clio 2-phase, VOVOL XC60 2005, Hyundai Sonata 2013, Hyundai Sonata 2013, Hyundai i20 2012 , Hyundai Santa Fe 2013, Perodua alza Grand Prix (Pontiac Grand Prix), 2006, Perodua viva, Perodua myvi lagibest 2012, Chevrolet Silverado 2004, Chevrolet Vivant model 2007, Kia 2008, SRT- 4 Dodge Neon 2004, Dodge Durango 2004, Pontiac Bonneville 2005, Grand Marquis 2004, Chevrolet Trailblazer 2006, Chevrolet Silverado 2005, Hybrid Camry XLE 2016, Mustang 2004, Rainier 2005, Jaguar XF 2011