Ambient temperature: -40 ° C ~ + 80 ° C
Atmospheric pressure: 86-106kpa
Relative humidity: 10% -95%
Environmental Necessity: ≤60db
Working voltage: 9V-16VDC (12VDC / 400MA)
Alarm sound level: ≥ 30dB (a)
Product size: 9 * 5.5 * 2cm
Product weight: 40g
1. Main functions: Overspeed alarm, engine alarm, RPM alarm, water temperature alarm, voltage alarm
2. Automatic sensitivity adjustment brightness, brightness automatic / manual adjustment
3. High performance handling chips, strong performance, and high speed operation.
1. Make sure your car uses an OBDII connector (Figure 2), using the OBD II protocol (usually you will find an indicator under the engine (Figure 1), showing OBD II authentication, if not, please call you Car sales department get information)
2. Connect the OBD II cable (included in the package) to your car OBD II jack.
3. Connect the other end of the cable (mini USB connector) to the HUD device.
Head Up Display HUD07 x 1 pcs