- Color: Blue
- Exterior: Plastic
- Folding: No
- Product Dimensions: 10.1 x 7.2 x 2.7 inches
- Item Weight: 2.2 pounds
- The Heavy Truck Car 2 in 1 Code Reader supports the engine inspection and diagnosis of all heavy-duty trucks (J1587, J1939 and J1708 Class 4-class 8 trucks) that comply with the standard protocol for all passenger cars and light vehicles since 1996.
- The truck systems supported by the DOXMALL M11 code reader include: engine, gearbox, instrument panel, transmission system, braking system, suspension, ABS, ESP, EPS, fuel system, etc. It complies with J1939, J1708 and J1587 protocols, and is generally used in the United States. High-definition trucks that started in 2006.
- DOXMALL M11 is a professional car and truck diagnostic scanner. For cars, it can perform functions such as reading/clearing fault codes, displaying graphic data, retrieving vehicle information, EVAP testing, and O2 sensor testing. For trucks, it can easily block the engine, gearbox, brake, fault code, clear code, real-time data, and 10 OBD test modes for complete diagnosis and battery level Monitoring is used for passenger cars and light commercial vehicles. It is also suitable for special functions such as light oil reset, sensor reset and DPF regeneration on heavy trucks.
- It is not only support truck vehicles but also supported cars. Suitable for trucks include: Cummings, Detroit, Maxxforce, Caterpillar, Freightliner, International, Kenworth, John Deere, Peterbilt, Sterling, Mack, Paccar, Westernstar, Mecedes Benz, Volvo, Scania, Man, Renault, ERF, Foden, Seddon-Atkinson, Iveco, DAF, SISU, STEYR, ISUZU. Supported cars include: American cars from 1996 to present, European cars from 2001 to present, and Asian cars from 2008 to present.
- 2 in 1 code reader x 1 pc.